- Work with tech leads, the UX team, and designers to develop methodologies and practices for innovative, interactive technologies.
- Prepare front-end templates to provide progressive enhancement for modern browsers, and graceful degradation for older browsers, within technical specifications and whenever possible.
- Document all processes and steps taken when writing new functionality and/or plug-ins and prepare effective tutorials to share abilities/process with the rest of the development team.
- Quality assurance and unit testing of deliverables developed based on technical specification
- Execute/troubleshoot any front-end technical or performance issues that may arise.
- Above 3 years relevant experience in front-end development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3+
- Experience in using GIT repository is a must
- Experience and knowledge in React JS / React Native is a major plus
- Experience and knowledge in Vue.js / Angular JS is a plus
- Experience with open-source frameworks (e.g., Drupal, Magento) is a plus
- Creative thinking and problem solving, strong animation / motion graphic sense
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently with a good work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within an agreed schedule
Please send your resume from the form below along with the following information:
Your expected and current salary and notice period.